Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hole in the Wall Find: Green Cheese (Happiest Cheesecake in the World)

While waiting for my pho from Phobobo, I looked around to check the other concessionaires and see if I could try more dishes that night. However, the place was really packed so I was forced to buy from stores with shorter lines (as we were also rushing to visit a coffee shop after dinner).
Hello, Green Cheese, the happiest cheesecake in the world!
This cake stall caught my interest when Jin Perez of Jin Loves to Eat featured it on her blog. From the smiling Japanese cheesecakes to the nice façade (with a swing), Green Cheese sure screams kawaii!
I decided to go for Green Cheese’s plain cheesecake (PHP50 per slice or PHP350 for a box) and custard pudding (PHP120).

Since I asked the lady to hold my cake for me until I finish my pho, I sat right across the stall so that I won’t forget the desserts I bought.
When I got my desserts, I noticed that it looked… small. But my frown turned downside up when I tasted the cake. It was so soft and had that light yet delectable buttery taste. It was love at first bite. And it would have been a grand wedding if I had it with coffee. I will definitely buy a box next time!
The custard was delicious as well. Though I wasn’t really fond of the caramel at the bottom, the thick and chilled custard was a great way to end a meal.
 
I heard that Scout’s Honor’s cookies are amazing. I can’t wait to try it soon!
 
Green Cheese is located at Hole in the Wall, 4th Floor, Century City Mall, Kalayaan Avenue corner Salamanca St., Barangay Poblacion, Makati City.

Green Cheese Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)