Wednesday, February 19, 2014

First Bite: 8 Cuts Burger Blends

Burgers. My tummy must be filled with burgers to last me a lifetime. I have been munching on burgers for months now! I had tons of burgers when I was on vacation and I had tons of burgers when I got back here. Heck, I even had a burger during the day of love. (Hey, that's my day!) And today, I will share another burger joint I have visited recently.

Hello, 8 Cuts Burger Blends!
I saw 8 Cut's signage on our way to the parking lot. I must say, having a store signage facing EDSA is pretty effective to capture attention and create interest. (Or maybe it was just me.)
We then went straight to the fashion wing and went to the 3rd floor to see this new burger place. And thankfully, the place wasn't packed at all. 

We ordered the Piggy (PHP245, single patty; PHP345, double patty) and a customized burger made of Sesame bun, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, ketchup, mayonnaise, beef bomb patty which is a combination of chuck and short ribs (PHP190) with extra yellow cheddar, mozzarella and bacon strips (+PHP25 each). I also asked for a Go Lunch Box for an additional PHP90 so that I could get Skinny Fries and Soda.
The Piggy is your usual cheeseburger with extra juicy patty (combination of chunk and short rib) with mozzarella cheese, bacon strips, garlic aioli, and bacon jam. The taste though was tiring after some time. 
My customized burger was quite similar to the Piggy and I really enjoyed the cheese overload. It was the first time the cheese on my burger was stretchy. The serving of bacon strips were slightly stingy though for PHP25. But overall, the burger was pretty okay. I just hope that they placed the patty a slight longer on the griller.
The fries were your typical fries. I'll probably go back after a few weeks to try the sandwiches and desserts.

8 Cuts Burger Blends is located at the 3rd floor, Fashion Wing, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)