Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Beat Summer Heat 101: Hot Star Soft Serve Ice Cream

Global warming. Climate change. El Niño. Crazy summer heat.

There are times when I just want to be indoors and not to leave my air conditioned room for days. And then I'll realize how expensive that will be. (I hate being an adult.) So a cheaper alternative is to head out and buy ice cream. Make that a gallon or two.
I remember one instance when I felt like my skin was melting and it was just January then! I was in Eastwood that time looking for a place to have dessert. I spotted Hot Star and remembered that they sell really affordable sundae cones. I dragged my sister with me and we immediately ordered a cone each. I got Black Gulaman while my sister got Almond (PHP15 per cone).
I loved mine! It definitely tasted like black gulaman. It had that sweet syrup and jello taste. *yum*
My sister on the other hand hated hers. I try to avoid almond flavored desserts or drinks because of its medicine-y and aiiiieeee-what-the-heck-is-this aftertaste. And my sister forgot that she also dislikes almond desserts and drinks. She ended up throwing hers. Some of my cousins who followed threw their almond sundaes too. (Such a waste but I wouldn't want to eat something I do not like.
I'm really happy with my sundae though and I would love to go back for more. 128518127846128523
Remember, get black gulaman

Hot Star is located at 2nd floor, Eastwood City Walk 2,E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Eastwood City, Quezon City.
Hot Star Chicken Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)