Wednesday, May 11, 2016

La Lola Churreria Matcha Churros

I have dreamt of Matcha Churros ever since R messaged the Matcha Cult Group of looloo about it. But I heard the sad news that all La Lola branches do not have it. Apparently, they were sold out. (I was not convinced though as I didn't see a single post about it.) 

Anyway, since La Lola ignored C's IG message, I looked for SM Aura branch's number and messaged them. That was when I found out that they ran out but will be serving more soon. I asked them to message me when they have it again and waited...
Then I got a sweet message this morning from La Lola saying that Matcha Churros is once again available! Weeee! (I have to admit, I wasn't expecting them to message me based from previous experiences where I requested to be updated.) 
I went to the SM Aura branch during lunch and there I saw... Matcha Churros! It was love at first sight, smell and touch. 
I got the smallest pack (6s, PHP245) and had it to go.

It was your usual churros covered with matcha and drizzled with white chocolate. It was sooooo good! 
It was crunchy on the outside yet soft on the inside. It wasn't very sweet and the matcha taste was strong enough to please matcha lovers.
I just hope that they offer this per stick. An order of 6 is too much for me. 

Aside from SM Aura, La Lola Matcha Churros are also available in UP Town Center, Estancia, SM North Edsa, Serendra, Eastwood, SM Megamall and Robinson Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)