Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sale Alert! SuperSale Bazaar this March 2-4, 2012

Something very exciting is happening this weekend and I can’t wait for Saturday to come!

For the past few weeks, all I have been doing was eat, eat, and eat. Then I realized, I did not shop last month (and to think it was my birth month), except for those occasional food shopping and gift buying trips. I am not a shopaholic but I usually buy a new top or whatnot every month. I guess I prioritized my tummy last month (oh, how time flies) more than my desire to wear something new to work. (Yes, wearing something new, even if it’s just a clip, makes me feel, well, excited to go to work. *blush*)
 
I know that there’s a SuperSale Bazaar every March of the year but I was not expecting it to be early this year. I was so surprised when my officemate B handed me a flyer of my favorite bazaar stating that it is slated to happen this MARCH 2-4, 2012. That’s this weekend!

Perhaps, I was unintentionally saving money for this. *Good job!*
Are you ready dear coin bank?
Anyway, I just can’t wait to see new finds this weekend. I heard that SATCHMi, a unique store selling  vintage vinyls (e.g. The Beatles and U2), freshly made vinyls (e.g.Lady Gaga and Katy Perry) and turntables will be there.  I’m hoping to see some of my favorite concessionaires as well such as Posh Pocket Shoes and Heir Clothing. (I actually adore a lot but I don’t remember the names. I just look, select, and buy. Maybe I should start getting their cards.)

I am really really excited for Saturday! I hope to see you there! *hug*

P.S. SuperSale Bazaar supports World Vision. Definitely one good reason to drop by!

Supersale Bazaar will be at the World Trade Center this March 2-4, 2012 and will be open from 10AM to 9PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)