Sunday, April 24, 2011

Clothes fit for an heiress

While looking for some clothes for my sister, I found this small store at the 3rd floor of Shoppesville, Greenhills named Heir Clothing. I stopped because I saw this really nice purple jersey long gown. But I realized that I won’t need a formal gown anytime soon (but this is another story).


I noticed that Heir Clothing has limited stock per style. This is a plus point for me because one of the things that scares me (every time I buy clothes) is the thought of bumping into someone wearing the same outfit I’m wearing (and it happened thrice already).

They have a mix of clothes bought from Hong Kong and locally designed by the owner of Heir Clothing. Tops cost around P300-600 and dresses from P650-1500.
Found something you adore but it does not fit you well? Well, they offer FREE alteration services. Also, if you are the type who wants to make sure that NO ONE will have the same outfit, you can have your outfit made by their designer.  
I will definitely visit Heir Clothing again soon. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)