Thursday, March 16, 2017

First Sip: Dipdenza Coffee

After a filling dinner at Manam’s, F and I decided to cap the night with a warm drink. (When you reach our age, you’d want tea or coffee after a meal to help aid digestion.) I remembered that there was this coffee shop that I wanted to try when I went to Jonas for dinner. And without thinking twice, I convinced F to have our warm drinks there. 

Hello, Dipdenza Coffee
It has been several months since I last visited Fort Strip. I’d usually head home right away given the unpredictability of Mother Nature. Also, Fort Strip isn’t exactly “on the way” back home. Then again, so are the other restaurants I have visited these past days. Anyway…

F and I stood in front of the counter for a few minutes with blank faces and obvious traces of food coma. Eventually, F went with a cup of tea while I ordered Hot Chocolate (PHP110). Yeah… I should have ordered tea too or at the very least, coffee. But I wanted something semi dessert. 

Service was quick as there were no other customers during our visit aside from the other fellow busy tinkering with his laptop. 
My hot chocolate drink had a bit of art on top and it made my expectation a bit higher.

But I was disappointed after my first sip. It wasn’t thick enough and it tasted just like Swiss Miss. It was an overpriced slightly watery Swiss Miss.

Then again, I guess their specialty is coffee. Also, the place was a bit hidden and quiet making it a perfect venue for catch up sessions.  So I’ll give this place a second chance to impress me. 

Dipdenza Coffee is located at Fort Strip, 5th Avenue and 7th Avenue, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. It is right beside Early Bird Breakfast Club

Schmidt's Gourmet Hotdogs Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)