Friday, June 3, 2016

Foodie Alert: Jollibee Halo-Halo Sundae

The happy bee’s social media accounts posted its newest offerings--Halo-Halo Sundae and Adobo Flakes two days ago and the Jollibee foodie community went crazy! 
It all started when my college friend B posted a photo of Jollibee’s Adobo Flakes “no pork” burger and Halo-Halo sundae at 11 pm. I quickly shared the post with R and as usual, my giddiness died down when R didn’t find it interesting. 

The case is totally different though with my looloo friends. Food excites them (and anything matcha turns most of them wild). R2 and looloo Community Ambassador J were the first ones to try the new offerings and said that it was good. Not exactly superb or drool worthy but not bad for the price you pay. 

I wanted to head to Jollibee after work yesterday to try it but R’s dad wanted to eat out and so I had to head home right after as they’ll pick me up at my place. 
But I finally got to try it earlier for lunch. 

We had some delivered and it arrived like milkshake. (We quickly placed it inside the freezer but it didn’t really help much. It melted even more!)
As for the taste, it was simply vanilla sundae with halo-halo toppings. Nothing more, nothing less.

They scrimped on the toppings as I only got 4 jellies, roughly 6 beans and 4 coconut strings. I also had about 1 cm of langka. And I’m not even exaggerating here. 

Then again, it was a nice treat to help you cool down. Just don’t expect too much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)