Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Kumori Favorite: Krone

I fell in love with Kumori’s soft buns ever since I got a bite of it. It was the best part of the milk shake I ordered as it somehow offset the sweetness of the hazelnut chocolate. Though I had the whole thing for myself, I felt that it was not enough. I wanted to buy a pack of three (PHP25) then but R stopped me as we have a lot of food to finish or else it’ll spoil. Hence, I stopped myself from buying and heard my heart break a bit. But it wasn’t that long till I get to buy some of that lovely soft buns. 


Hello, Kumori in Makati!
After enjoying my banhmi from Bon Banhmi, I roamed around for some dessert and figured that I’ll try Kumori’s Krone (PHP49 per roll) and buy a pack of soft buns for breakfast. 

Wait. What?
A krone is a hallow, flaky, Danish pastry tube that is freshly piped with a creamy egg custard filling and sprinkled with a snow sugar powder (confectionary sugar).
My krone was given to me as soon as I paid and I just could not resist licking the custard filling overflow. I quickly took a few shots and tasted the filling. 
It had a nice light and smooth taste. It was sweet but not overly sweet. Its smooth texture was well complemented by the crispiness and flakiness of the Danish pastry. Just think of it as crispy cream puff. Actually, that’s exactly what it was… a crispy cream puff.

It was good and one order was enough to satisfy my craving for dessert

See you again, Kumori!

Kumori is located at Basement, Landmark Food Court, Makati Avenue, Makati City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)