Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Gastro Park Kapitolyo Find #2: Brick Plate

Since I hardly frequent Kapitolyo these days, I made sure that I get to try as many dishes as possible from different food establishments. And one of the kiosks that caught my attention was Brick Plate.
Hello, Brick Plate!
I wasn't really hungry when I got to Gastro Park to meet up with T as I just had brunch at Starbucks. (Yes, I know it's a waste of tummy space if you're out on a food trip in search of new food finds.) But the gluttony in me didn't stop me from ordering ribs.
T and I decided to share one Shaker Ribs (PHP180) with No Fail Sauce (or more known as classic BBQ sauce) and instead of rice, we asked the server to replace it with corn and she gladly obliged.
The shake ribs come with two ribs packed with meat. The corn, coleslaw and barbecue sauce come in small plastic containers.
The meat was slightly on the tough side and it was lightly seasoned. It is best enjoyed with the sweet barbecue sauce. I liked the two side dishes as it added crunch and more flavor to the bland ribs

Though it's only PHP180, I find it steep for the size and quality.

Brick Plate is located at Gastro Park, 1st Street, Barangay Kapitolyo, Pasig City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)