Friday, August 14, 2015

Cebu Food Stop: La Marea

I make sure that every time I visit Cebu I stop by La Marea. The café known for its warm brownie cup is a must-visit place for foodies and chocolate lovers.

Hello again, La Marea!
Since we were still full from our Maya dinner, R and I opted to share one cup of Classic Warm Brownie Cup (PHP110) and a slice of Frozen Brazo de Mecedes (PHP85) and Classic Sylvanna (PHP17.5).
First to arrive was the brownie cup. As always, it was a wonderful contrast of warm chocolate brownie and cold vanilla ice cream. It was delectable!
Next served was the frozen Brazo de Mercedes and sylvanna.
The sylvanna was nothing extraordinary and the cake was just okay. I still prefer the one I had from Spätzle

La Marea is located at Crossroads, Banilad Cebu City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)