Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Foodie Event Alert: BELLYSIMA! FOOD FESTIVAL 2015

Yipee! It’s a long weekend again this week and I can’t wait to discover more food finds! And just my luck, M emailed me this morning and shared with me an upcoming yummy event this Independence Day. Presenting…

BELLYSIMA! FOOD FESTIVAL 2015!
The foodies behind Mercato Centrale are at it again and will bring together new (and healthy) food concessionaires this June 12 to 13 at Glorietta 5 Activity Center. Some of the concessionaires to look out for are Milkman Dairy Bar, Jacob’s Peanut Praline Butter, Friggies, Healthy Shots Manila and Healthy Monsters PH. I’ve never tried any of these but they all seem interesting and promising.

My top picks (from the list M sent this morning):

Jacob's Peanut Praline Butter
Friggies
Milkman Dairy Bar
Be there early so that you get to sample the offerings of each concessionaire!

See you there!

-Gluttonshopper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)