Friday, May 15, 2015

First Bite: Teddy’s

Once upon a time, a genius discovered another way to enjoy beef. He turned it into beef balls and flattened it. Then he placed it in between two pieces of bread and added a few vegetables for crunch and that creation is one of the reasons why most of my posts have #dietsomeothertime and #fatkidoutside. *sigh*

Hello, Teddy’s Bigger Burgers!
I recall that the first time I saw this joint was almost a year ago. The line was crazy and it discouraged me to try it out. I was not willing to wait for over an hour under the summer heat. But thankfully, they opened a branch in Shangri-la a few months ago and I got my chance to try their famous burgers.
I went with Teddy’s bestseller, Kailua burger (PHP347, big) while my mom got the Hawaiian Style (PHP287) and my sister ordered the Bacon Me Crazy (PHP268, ¼ lb.). We also ordered shoestring fries (PHP88) as a side dish.
While waiting, my mom got a complimentary dessert in celebration of Mother’s Day.
First to arrive was my Kailua burger and it was yummy. The medium well thick patty with teri sauce, swiss cheese, grilled onions and mushroom is a winner! The bun though wasn’t that good as it gave up on us after a few minutes.
My mom liked her Hawaiian Style burger as well. I’m not really fond of pineapples on anything savory so I didn’t bother to try it.

My sister’s bacon overloaded burger seemed good but she didn’t share. She didn’t even let me take a photo of it! Oh well. (In case you’re curious, it also has cream cheese, cheddar cheese, grilled onions and truffle honey.)
Last served was our shoestring fries which was so oily to the point that we couldn’t enjoy it. :(
Overall though, it was a pleasant dining experience. I’ll visit again to try that Bacon Me Crazy burger that my sister didn’t let me try.

Teddy’s Bigger Burgers is located at 6th floor, Main Wing, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong City.

Teddy's Bigger Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)