Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Summer Love: Larcy’s Frozen Hot Choco Velvet

Can you feel the love heat tonight? Definitely! It’s summer again and people are off to gym or beach. Me? I’d rather be in a cool place away from the crowd. And how could I leave the metro when I discovered…

My love, I’m back!
Yes, it’s official. I’m in love… so in love with the Frozen Hot Choco Velvet of Larcy’s!
This sweet drink enchanted me in one sip. The slightly rough texture and the oh so chocolately taste were just too much. I also love the creaminess of the drink. Sinful? Most likely. But hey, we all deserve a reward from after a tiring week at work or school.
I can’t get over my newest addiction. See you again soon, Larcy’s!

Larcy’s Cupcakery Café is located at Lower Ground, Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Oranbo, Pasig City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)