Monday, December 8, 2014

A Sweet Delight: Sweetea by da.u.de

I love tea. Fine, I love coffee more but there’s something calming and sophisticated with tea that makes me want to have a little bit of tea time from time to time. da.u.de for one gave me a tough time. Every time I try to visit its Fort branch, it’s always closed (and sadly, it permanently closed a few months back). Luckily, the owner decided to do a rebranding and da.u.de is now… Sweetea.

Hello, Sweetea.
I was so excited to visit the place when Yummy featured it in its Instagram account. Since its newest baby is just in Megamall’s Mega Food Hall, I thought to myself that I could easily visit the place.
And we’re destined! While doing a few errands for work, I passed by the new food court of Megamall and spotted Sweetea near the entrance.
I decided to order Jasmine Mint with minimal sweetener (PHP120 regular | PHP130 large) since I wanted something refreshing.
It took them perhaps 5-7 minutes to prepare my tea as they brew it right in front of me with its laboratory looking equipment. But since I ‘m still looking for stuff for work, I asked the server that I’ll just check two stores while they prepare my order.
When I got back, the server just finished preparing my drink. And it was a bit on the bland side but you could definitely taste the jasmine and mint.
I visited the place again last Saturday and this time, I ordered Piña Rose (PHP110 regular | PHP120 large).
I enjoyed Piña Rose more as it has more flavor (or sugar as I was deprived of sugar for the last few days).

I can’t wait to try the other flavors!

Sweetea is located at the 5th floor, Mega Food Hall, Fashion Hall, Megamall, Mandaluyong City. 

Sweetea's by da.u.de Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)