Thursday, September 18, 2014

MUST WATCH: Beauty and the Beast: The Original Broadway Musical Spectacular

Tale as old as time. True as it can be. Barely even friends, when somebody bends, unexpectedly… Yes, we’ll get to hear that song again LIVE next year here in Manila.

As a Disney kid, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the announcement that the Beauty and the Beast production included Manila as one of its stops. I-just-have-to-watch-this! I missed Phantom of the Opera before so there is NO WAY I will miss this one.


I am excited to see how they will recreate the whole cast, from Chip, Mrs. Potts, Lumière (and Fifi), Cogsworth, and of course the Beast. I bet the scene where Belle enters the ballroom wearing her yellow gown will be magical.

Prices though are quite steep.

Price Zone 1       PHP8,337.12
Price Zone 2       PHP7,228.32
Price Zone 3       PHP6,114.24
Price Zone 4       PHP5,005.44
Price Zone 5       PHP4,445.76
Price Zone 6       PHP3,336.96
Price Zone 7       PHP2,222.88

But I’m sure that this is WORTH EVERY PENNY. As a production that has been around for 20 years, I’m 100% sure that this is one play you should not miss.

So book now and see you next year! :)

Beauty and the Beast: The Original Broadway Musical Spectacular will be staged at the CCP Main Theater from January 8-25, 2015. For tickets, visit www.ticketworld.com.ph.

4 comments:

  1. so tempted to fly home to watch this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book now then let's date! I still can't book my ticket since I have no one to watch it with! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure even watching it by yourself will still become an awesome experience

    ReplyDelete

Comments or other recommendations? :)