Monday, June 9, 2014

Yummy Eats 2014 Countdown: 33 days to go!!!

33 days to go before the yummiest event of the year! Yummy Eats is back with more food finds to satisfy our ever growing discriminating taste buds.
 
I just love it that every single concessionaire that is part of the event offers amazing (and I mean AMAZING) dishes as each concessionaire is carefully screened by Yummy’s editorial team. Yummy Eats is definitely not an event for all as several do not make the cut. So you are guaranteed to have happy tummies when you leave the venue.

Looking back, I always look forward to March as that’s the time when Yummy starts to screen the concessionaires. Different kinds of food fill the pantry for us to savor. And the best thing was… it was part of our job! We were actually working while enjoying those yummy dishes. Oh how I miss those days.
Anyway, I believe Yummy has been announcing some of the participants this year through its Facebook page so make sure you like Yummy magazine’s page for updates!

I am hoping my favorites Mochiko, Pepita’s Lechon, Crunchy Belly, and Pio’s Kitchen will join again!

I am so excited for the biggest foodie event of the year! See you all soon! :D
P.S. They are offering the tickets at really really (did I mention really?) affordable prices. Get your ticket at PHP250 if you buy through Yummy.ph (<--click now!!!). If you get 5 tickets, one is free as you just have to pay for PHP1,000. Now how sweet is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)