Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kettle: Fried Chicken Heaven?

What is torture for food bloggers? Seeing food shots and new restaurants we cannot visit because we're at a far away place. Daaaaaaaaarn!

Okay, what's happening? I left Manila for a few months and I see all these new establishments popping here and there! I am dying here! Since I could not do anything for now, let me share with you the food finds/establishments I can't wait to try or visit soon. (Warning: To help ease the pain of not eating these yummy dishes, I will do the listing in parts. Please bear with me. Oh and share your finds too!)

Kettle.
Image from Kettle
Why must you open just now? I read at Yummy magazine that your fried chicken is superb! I love fried chicken to the point that I ate it for one whole week! 
Image from Munchingaroundmanila.com
Since Kettle was featured by my favorite food magazine, I decided to check its menu and if I could just order NOW, I'd get the Oven Roasted Squash Soup (PHP249) just because squash is so delicious and that they don't have my other favorite... tomato soup
Image from Dude4food.blogspot.com
The Pork and Potato Strips (PHP339) which was described as a combination of crunchy pork belly and fresh potato chips is tempting too. Fine, irresistible!  

I would also order the Smoked Salmon Salad (PHP259) simply because it has salmon in it. (Too bad, I couldn't find a photo of it.)
Image from Kettle
And for the main course, I'd get the Buttermilk Fried Chicken (PHP519) and if I have extra cash to spare, Steak and Marrow (PHP2599) too. Steak plus bone marrow smothered in herbs?! Heaven!!!
Image from Munchingaroundmanila.com
Shoot! I can't wait to visit this place!!!

Kettle is located at 5th Floor, East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong City. 

Photos from:
Oven Roasted Squash Soup and Steak and Marrow from Munchingaroundmanila.com
Kettle logo and Buttermilk Fried Chicken from Kettle
Pork and Potato Strips from Dude4food.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)