Thursday, June 21, 2012

Things I love: Quirky Items

I just love packed lunch and I’m so lucky that I never experienced having my lunch stolen or anything like that. But a Swiper-No-Swiping image caught my eye when I was looking for quirky designs.

Presenting Anti-Theft Lunch Bag!
Just imagine the horror when your classmate, colleague or whoever discovers that the lunch they preyed on has mold on it! This guarantees the buyers 100% that their food is safe.

Oh, how I want one! It’s such a nice gag gift! :)

Another item that caught my eye is this cute glass that looks like you’re drinking from an inverted beer bottle.
 
Quirky, different, and fun! I wonder if these will be available locally soon.

Photos courtesy of Helios Design. Check out more designs at http://www.heliosdesign.co.za/blog/quirks/quirky_design_inventions.html. 

1 comment:

Comments or other recommendations? :)