Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blogging 101

For the past two days, I have been doing nothing but hibernating. I napped 6 times in one day and I would have never thought that such was possible. To keep me awake, I surfed the internet and found something that might interest newbie bloggers and blog readers alike.

Hello, Bloglovin'

I came across this site (which is also an app) last Thursday and I'm sure that those who have been blogging or reading blogs for a long time have heard of this site before. But for those who haven't, here are 3 reasons why you should check this site, or better yet, sign up!
 

1.) BE UPDATED

You get notification every time the blogs you follow have new posts. No need to keep on typing the URLs of your favorite blogs as the links of their new posts will be sent to you.
 

2.) MANAGE HOW YOU FOLLOW THE BLOGS YOU READ

What I liked about this site is that you could categorize the blogs you read. Food, fashion, movies, and whatnot, you can have it all organized. :) 

3.) DISCOVER NEW BLOGS

Bloglovin' has a vast list of really interesting blogs. Just click the Popular tab and select which category you want to check. The downside of this though is that the selection of countries is limited to 14 (not including "everywhere").

Now I finally have a little project to work on... categorizing the blogs I read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)