Thursday, September 15, 2011

Food + Sale = Happiness!!!

I went to Mega Mall today to have lunch with some of my colleagues. For some reason (which I do not intend to share anymore here), I got stuck in Megamall for the next 3 hours. Tired from standing up and lugging with me a heavy bag, a certain signage brightened my day.
Food? Sale? Food Sale? Did Megamall just combined two of my favorite words? Why yes, yes it just did. 
I immediately Googled what it is all about and found out that it really is a FOOD SALE. Several food establishments in Mega Mall will be having promos from September 23 to 25, 2011. That’s three days of sheer happiness for the tummy and the wallet. Here are some of the food establishments joining the sale that I am targeting:
                -Dulcinea’s CHURROS ALL YOU CAN from 2PM to 5PM
                -Mesa’s 50% off on ALL DESSERTS
                -Red Mango’s BUY 2 TAKE 1 SPECIAL                      

I don’t really know how I’ll manage an eat-all-you-can samgyeopsal (Korean Pork Belly) on the 24th and this but this "food sale" is just so irresistible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)