Sunday, May 8, 2011

No sugar please! Another tea story.

My mom was starting to get addicted to milk tea and since there seem to be only one in SM Megamall (one of the yogurt store infested malls), we were forced to go to BUBBLE TEA.
I was planning to order Wintermelon since it was my favorite drink in Bubble Tea but I was informed that they were no longer serving that. Boo!
I ordered Jasmine Green Tea instead and was assured that it will not be sweet (since I had too many sweets before that). My mom on the other hand ordered Royal Milk Tea. For sinkers, we had an option to have small or large pearls or combination. My mom and I both requested for combination.
We were surprised that large is not very… well, large.
The pearls were also too sticky. And my tea was TOO SWEET.
Out of all the milk tea/green tea I had, this is the one I liked the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)