Sunday, May 8, 2011

My sale power meal

I braved the SM Megamall Mega Sale last April 30 (the last one was last October with an extremely bad experience). One thing remained the same… my lunch.
We originally planned to dine at Bon Chon but it was still “under construction” so we decided to go to Red Ribbon for that oh-so-yummy Mango Cream Pie but the place was packed. T.T
We ended up in Yoshinoya. I ordered Power Meal since I can’t resist the super low price of P140 for a complete meal (regular gyudon beef, nori soup, coffee jelly, and your choice of iced tea—green or red). True enough, I find it energizing. It was like déjà vu when started “attacking” my power meal. The nori soup was still salty yet for some reason, satisfying. The gyudon beef was still oh-so-tender and the onions were yummy. As for the coffee jelly, it made my sweet tooth smile (if my sweet tooth ever had a face). And of course the iced tea was good (the red iced tea of Yoshinoya is yummy!).
Till the next Mega Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)