Sunday, April 10, 2011

Greek Geek

Since I had to leave early, my friend and I decided to skip watching a movie and have a snack at Cyma instead. I was excited because I never had the chance to dine there since my family is not exactly adventurous when it comes to food.
My friend suggested that we order Skolatina, Cyma's Molten Chocolateake (served with vanilla ice cream and roasted chestnut sauce) and her all-time favorite, Spinach and Artichoke Fondue.
We asked to have the Spinach and Artichoke Fondue served first.
Well, the serving was quite generous as well. It was also very filling. The fondue had a very rich taste and for those who hate vegetables, I could tell you right now that this dish does not taste like your typical steamed carrots at all. It was a bit salty but quite addicting.
Next was Skolatina. My friend was raving about it on our way to Cyma thus when they served it, I can’t wait to take a bite.
After that bite, I felt like one of the judges in the anime Cooking Master Boy. I was in chocolate heaven. The warm cake and the cool ice cream felt and tasted so good. I would have loved it even more if the chocolate cake was warmer.
Nonetheless, the crunch of the cake, the nutty and chocolate taste, and the cool vanilla ice cream, one great combination!
I hope I could persuade my parents to try it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)