Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Intercontinental Lunch (Part 2)

I had another great lunch c/o Mansmith and Fielders. Not only did it feed my mind, it sure did the same for my mind.
We had another three-course meal for lunch. For starters, we had carrot soup (with shavings of crispy bacon).


The soup was creamy and the crispy bacon bits added texture. It does not taste like carrot though. Perhaps pumpkin?


Next served was Fillet of Parrot Fish with Parsley Potatoes , Baguio Beans and Ginger sauce. The whole dish is a bit bland for me thus I added pepper and salt to give it more taste… and it worked. With a bit of those two, the whole dish turned to be a lot tastier for me.


For dessert, we had Mango Mousse Cake with Pandan Caramel sauce. I find the sauce a bit too sweet but the cake needs it because the mousse cake lacked taste. I also noticed that the cake was a bit watery. I think it’s because of the jelly on top of the cake. My favorite part though was the chocolate garnish. It is just like the one they used for the cheesecake. It was really good. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)