Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Lemon for the depressed

Since my first visit in Happy Lemon was quite good (I loved my Crispy Cocoa Milk Tea with Brown Sugar Jelly drink), I went back for more. I was torn between Oreo and Lemon Yakult but when the server said that the Lemon Yakult is more of a smoothie, I decided to order Oreo Cookies and Cream Coffee (with extra pearl sago). J
My drink was served a lot faster this time (I guess it was because there were fewer people as well). With a full tummy filled with pizza (which was formerly shaped as a heart) and potato wedges dipped in butter, I took my first sip. It was lukewarm! I guess I have to stir it first. *Stir stir stir* Better!
It has bits of Oreo and it is something to be expected since that’s the name of the drink. The Oreo bits made the drink very sweet. Not a refreshing drink but it is something you could order if you are looking for a dessert or a treat after a meal.
The Happy Trio
My friends ordered the famous Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese and one of them reacted that it tasted like Sampaguita. Quite consistent with my previous blog except that they liked it. J Maybe I should try that next time. Then again, the Lemon Honey with Seaweed Jelly sounds tasty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or other recommendations? :)